February 2, 2010

Hawdwerk & Jansport J - High Power Moves: The Samples

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2779/4322945873_a406cb2851_o.png
Hawdwerk and Jansport J bringing you the samples that made them famous with High Power Moves: The Samples. Jansport J's MoveMeants will be dropping soon as well so make sure you keep homie on the radar. As far as this project goes, Jansport has a word on it.
Waddup!

So I just wanna thank everybody once again on behalf of Hawdwerk and myself for all of the love that we've received with our High Power Moves LP. The support has been tremendous, and the campaign isn't over yet. But I'll get to that a little later.

Ever since we dropped the project, I've had alot of producers and album-credit nerds (which I am myself) asking about the samples for certain songs. To knock it all out at once, I figured we should throw you guys all the samples in one download. So here you go:

DOWNLOAD: MEDIAFIRE

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4055/4322945967_5d4a7d8fd8_o.png

0 comments: