April 11, 2010

Add-2 - Goin In (Prod. Marcus Banks)


@YNotMyDream is back with a new leak from Add-2 produced by Marcus Banks as well as a statement on the state of the YNotMyDream Blog

Via Anthony Carrillo
As you may or may not know YNMD got shut down. It seems as of late blogger has been shutting everyone down. Anyways that's no reason to stay shut down. I have now moved over to wordpress and YNMD's new address is YNotMyDream.net. Even though the move has been a little difficult that isn't going to stop me from doing what I do best, and not to mention I still have two tapes dropping this month. Now I hit you with another leak off "1". This leak comes from my homie Add-2 with Marcus Banks on production. Lookout for the tape to hit the net this upcoming Wednesday. Thank you for all the support it has been an honor.
DOWNLOAD/STREAM

0 comments: