September 4, 2009

D.O.Z. (Death Of Zshare)



As many of you have probably realized by now, A few days ago Zshare clocked out of the hosting game, most likely for good. Now typically this wouldn't pose a problem, as I tend to host from Usershare about 70% of the time. However, for the unsuspecting souls who have made Sound Society submissions over the past week and a half, you may not be so lucky. Luckily for you , I've decided take it upon myself to review any re-submissions. So if you have any submissions from the past 10 days or so that had links to Zshare, don't go flooding Dmack's or Redline's email. I'm taking one for the team. Hit me up at Natac.waveclub@gmail.com and I'll review it within the next few days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zshare seems to be working again, just to let you know.