February 8, 2009

Im Backkkkk

Ive moved from wordpress over to blogspot after having far too many problems over there. My main objective with this blog is to spread knowledge and introduce the world to upcoming hip hop artists. Hip Hop is my life and will forever be apart of my life, and i want the rest of the world to realize the power this music has. I am not speaking on the mainstream masses which for the most part sellout themselves for a dollar. Although some mainstream artists (Lupe Fiasco, Common, Black Thought, Etc.) still put their heart and soul into their lyrics and music the majority of great hip hop now adays is coming from the underground scene. I will do my best to bring you as much great music daily as possible for me. If anyone is interested in being an affiliate upon my objectives hit me up. I'd like to bring you everything from the latest music, news, culture, fashion, and anything hip hop. 1

0 comments: